Home

Tuesday 6 November 2012

If I won the lottery...

Hey! So I've seen a few blogs doing things like this,posting what they'd buy if they were rich so I thought I'd do it myself!

Swarovski Crystal iPhone 4 Case (Coca Cola,Red) 

So,these are just a few of the products I'd buy if I was rich.
15 inch Apple Macbook Pro with retina display - 2,299.00
I just love these laptops,I've of course gone for  the most expensive of the laptop range. Why not?
Swarovski Coco Cola iPhone 4S Case - 127.81
This has got to be the coolest,sparkliest phone case ever!
Lush Legends gift box - 100.00
Buying a gift box for yourself isn't sad is it? Especially when its filled with the most luxurious,beautifully smelling body products in the world! Ahhhh.
bareMinerals Champagne Diamonds collection - 30.99
Such nice make up and not THAT expensive either!

So these are a few musts for when I'm a millionaire,because it will happen,fingers crossed!
So,what would you guys buy if you won the lottery? 
Let me know!
Bye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment