Home

Friday 2 November 2012

My first post. How exciting! My names Emily Shannon Allcott. My reason for creating this blog is because I have been inspired by other bloggers/vloggers who make the job look like alot of fun! Plus I need something to keep me busy and this seems likes a perfect option :)

Going to have to keep this short and sweet as I'm struggling for what to write as I'm very new at this.

So lastly,you may or may not be wondering why my blog is called 'Lilly'. The answer to that is that it is in memory of my beloved cat Lilly who became a cat angel earlier this year :( But I'd hate to bore you and make a sob story out of it and I'm sure shes eating all the fish and drinking all the milk in cat heaven imaginable so I'm going to leave it there. Wonder if anyone will see this or if I'm just talking to myself.
Hmmm....
Well anyway,bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment