Home

Tuesday 6 November 2012

What's in your bag?

So my friend gave me this idea. Basically,you take all the things out of your bag and share them with the world :) so here you go!
Soft&Gentle Watermelon deodorant
It's a no brainer,every girl needs deodorant in their bag for on the go freshness
Nivea Soft moisturising cream
Yep,you've guessed it. If my legs get dry on the go I strip waist downwards and whack on the moisturiser! Not really. I really like the feel of this cream on my hands if they're feeling abit dry in the wintertime.
L'Oreal True Match Foundation and brush
If I'm out all day I may need to touch up where it's rubbed off any blemishes.
Bodycare 4in1 deep cleansing face wipes
Great for freshening up anytime of day,or getting rid of make up mistakes.
Body shop Born Lippy strawberry lip balm 
Dry lips? Sorted! Hydrating and smells gorgeous!
L'Oreal Le Blush
My favourite blush ever! See my review here.
Hair bands and bobby pins
Just incase of a hair emergency :)
L'Oreal Black Extension Mascara
I only ever use the black side,but this mascara makes my lashes look long while keeping it natural.

So that's whats in my bag. What about yours? Let me know,and try this on your own blog!
If you want to see a full review on any of these other products comment below and I'll do it :)
                                                               Bye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment