Home

Friday 2 November 2012

Okay.....one more

Missy Moo Allcott
Meet Missy! My gorgeous pooch. No she is not a Chiuauaua(or however its spelt ) as we  are asked quite a lot. she is a  half jack russell with abit of Pomeranian mixed in. And she is never far from the sofa or her beloved ball. I'm always having to throw it and it gets pretty annoying. Sometime I just put it on the windowsill and watch her cry and try to get it which gives me great pleasure,although that sounds abit nasty! She enjoy sausage,egg and bacon on a Saturday morning and must have a super metabolism as she eats all day everyday but is only the size of a big rat.

 I would've put a post up about her earlier but pictures weren't working and you can fall inlove with her without looking at that beautiful face! Or maybe that's just me. Right this very moment she is giving my younger sister that same look she always does. It's as if she's saying "Hollie,stop talking. It's a Friday night and I just want to watch EastEnders in peace without your loud voice ruining it.'

I feel the same way,but getting my sister to listen is an almost impossible task. Which is why I've introduced you to the dog first as I wouldn't want to scare my few viewers away.

I promise this will be the last post for today,and if this isn't enough to gain some followers I don't know what to do :(
That's it from me!
Emily xoxo
P.S. ITS FRIDAY!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete